Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Best Friend


Okay soooo, everybody that knows me pretty much knows my history with bestfriends. My bestfriend since BIRTH Dayanah Owens (may God rest her soul) shot herself at 14. Really messed me up because I never even got to say goodbye. I really miss her... But ummmm, this aint about her.

This is about my guy bestfriend. His name is Samuel Donald Holston the Third :) But most folk just call him Trey. Everybody thinks that we're secretly in love, but noooooo sir-e! We've never even liked each other. We are just the true definition of BESTFRIENDS. We can talk to each other about any and everything. When I'm at my low points, he's at his high, bringing me up. And vice-versa. Sometimes we just sit up in my room to 2 and 3 o'clock in the morning, talking. He always knows just what to say, and the best part is, he's not even gay!

My favorite thing about Trey is the fact that he is the only boy on Earth that I can completely be myself around. And he understands me like no other boyfriend I've ever had in my life. And I've had a few. I can say what I want around Trey, do what I want. Just be myself. Don't have to censor, no need to be mindful. He understands everything about me down to my mannerisms. I can sit with my legs wide open like a baller if I please, or even fart if I got gas. Trey knows me, and accepts me for me. And loves me on top of all my flaws.

To the outside world though, Trey is a complete "butthole" let some girls tell it. He's conceited, selfish, arrogant, and rude at times. But not to me. Trey is nice, sweet, sensitive, and totally a gentleman when it comes to me and his beautiful daughter Samauri :)

And Trey has had like a gazillion girlfriends! But no matter how much of a "long-haired thick redbone" they may be, he lets them know straight-up. "This is my bestfriend, and if you don't like it, then you can't be with me!" I love that. And I do the same, yuuuuuuup! ;-)

So basically, I said all that to say, I really really love my bestfriend. He's done so much for me, he doesn't even know. And I hope we stay together forever, because I couldn't lose another bestfriend. Especially not one like Trey. I'm just sayin :)

1 comments:

driChula said...

awwwww yall are so gay!...lol...

Post a Comment